moderated Re: Time zones

Dave,

Ok, I understand that is what "is", but how do we get a request
submitted for a change?
Oops, one too many Daves - Sergeant and Power
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/5447479#14260

This group is the official "suggestion box", so I think we've been re-submitting the request by virtue of your topic "Set calendar time zone".
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/7721120

It seems this could be, or is, a problem for many users.
I agree. I thought the automatic setting was the way to go, but maybe there were technical problems with that. Here's my earlier take on the this idea (part of a somewhat related topic, so easily missed).
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/5804913#2163

Shal