moderated Re: "mark as unread" #suggestion

Marlin47

I'm sorry, I thought you got your email on your computer with Thunderbird like I do.

On 12/27/2017 10:14 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Do you mean email? I mean on the web.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 27, 2017, at 8:07 PM, Marlin47 <marlin47@...> wrote:

You can do that with thunderbird.

On 12/27/2017 10:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Would be nice if there were a way to mark a message as unread (i.e., turn it back to blue from gray). And while I'm at it, the reverse might also be helpful ("mark as read").