moderated Re: Apparent mail outage

Not sure if this is related, but I currently (and suddenly) have three yahoo email members who have bouncing almost all messages since Dec 20 and have gone into (blue) bouncing status, all with the same error message:

"554 delivery error: dd Requested mail action aborted - mta4370.mail.gq1.yahoo.com"

All of the other yahoo email members seem not to be bouncing messages, with the exception of one message, which all the yahoo emails have bounced, with error message

"552 message size exceeds maximum size"

I think one (possibly two?) other group owners are having problems with yahoo bouncing emails, according to a query I posted in GMF. From the responses there so far, it wasn't clear, but I thought I'd pass this along. I have put out a warning to group members using yahoo email.