moderated Re: Adding Hashtags to old postings

p.s. Use "More" and then "Edit Topic" at the bottom.

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 8:44 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
You can only add it to a topic, not an individual message, because a hashtag belongs to the topic as a whole. You would do it by changing the subject line, either by hand or by using the "add tag" dropdown. You can't add a hashtag by changing the subject line of an email. It has to be done on the web.

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Eric Snyder <egsnyder@...> wrote:
I can't figure out how to add new hashtag to old posts.  Any hints?  Or is it not possible?