moderated Re: Suggestion: Variations in livery colours between Main and Sub groups

Matty Smith <mattysmith.smith@...>

Hi
@ Duane - yes, being able to change that light grey bar colour would be a good solution.
@Bob - yes, I can see that the light grey bar carries a clear text statement of location (Main or SubGroup). However, given the power of colour over straight text, having a variable in the Admin that not only allows different banners for Mains or Sub Groups, but also allows for the colour of either the top blue bar or the lower light grey bar to be changed, would be an added, and I think, more powerful, indicator of location.
Thanks
Matty