moderated Re: Suggestion: Variations in livery colours between Main and Sub groups

Bob Bellizzi

I'm at a loss to understand why the need to change the color per group, sub group, etc.
Immediately below the blue stripe, very clearly, on both mobile small screen and desktop screens is the group identity.
In the current case both screens on my devices it says "main at beta.groups.io" followed by "Messages"
The only time it goes away is when one scrolls down the content.
Our's is a group with a high percentage of low vision, but not completely blind people, among our almost 3500 members.
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®