moderated Suggestion: Variations in livery colours between Main and Sub groups

Matty Smith <mattysmith.smith@...>

I belive this has been discussed already but I am nit sure what the outcome has been.
In exploring possible adoption of Groups.io as an alternative to Yahoo! we are struck by how difficult it is to maintain awareness of which Groups.io we are in - the Main or the SubGroup - because they both have an identical interface.
The facility to change the blue highlight colour to a different one for sub groups would be really helpful, Is this being worked on as a possible future update?
Thanks
Matty