locked Re: Files - search

Duane

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 08:03 am, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:36 pm, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

Also noticed that if I accidentally try to upload a file with the same name, it acts like it's uploading, but the old one is still there and no error message.
There definitely should be an error message there. It's not a quick fix, so I'll add it to the todo list.

Actually, there are times when I want to replace a file. Asking if the file should be replaced (assuming the uploader owns the original) would make that easier. If they didn't own it, maybe they could be given an opportunity to rename the file they're trying to upload?