locked Re: FROM NEW MEMBER AND VERY OLD GROUP OWNER

joe,

one thing i noticed right off the get go when i joined was
NOT being able to search posts IN GROUP by subject/key words
I'm not sure what you mean.

There's a Search box at the top right of each page in the Messages section. It gives a list of Topic (Subject) matches and a list of Message (body) matches. There isn't an advanced search beyond that though.

1 PRE BANNING of KNOWN trouble makers spammers pedos etc
Click on the Banned tab, enter the email address in the box. I just pre-banned you from my test group.

2 preview of posts before they get approved like pics even "inbedded"/linked picks
Yup.

-- Shal