moderated Re: Let moderated users know they're moderated #suggestion #bug

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 09:50 am, monamouroui wrote:
I think people who complain about how a group owner chooses to manage their group should be banned.
I, OTOH, think they should be thanked for their honest critique and helpful suggestions. I welcome such suggestions in my group and openly solicit them from time to time.

Where I personally draw the line is when a group member tells me how I should deal with a fellow group member - for example, telling me to ban someone or otherwise penalize them. Because really, that's none of their business.