moderated Re: Let moderated users know they're moderated #suggestion #bug

monamouroui

I think people who complain about how a group owner chooses to manage their group should be banned.

On Nov 28, 2017 12:26 PM, "J_Catlady" <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I was in GroupHelp for about one month. Not much going on there. It seemed to aim to duplicate GMF, but there’s no overt reason for the duplication and not nearly as much collective knowledge there.

I think GMF should switch to NuM.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2017, at 9:22 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

You can also use Group_Help for assistance.  It's not very active and there aren't many members, but it's not moderated except for the initial post(s).  Mark may be the owner since he joined the day it was started, but I'm not 100% sure.