moderated Re: group notes page #suggestion

monamouroui

If your subgroup is private, then why can't you use that as your
moderator notes place? You could create a hashtag for each member and
another for todo list.

Sara

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 9:30 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:
It would be convenient to have a moderator's page for group notes as a
whole. This might consist of a todo list, notes on several members at once
or on a situation common to several members, etc. For now I'm maintaining
this on my own member "notes" page.