moderated Re: Cases of email address spoofing?

Would this sort of check have an adverse impact on a legitimate user using the
TOR network for email or for posting via the web site? I don't, but some people
do, and more people may start using it as some governments try to increase
their snooping and censorship.

Jim Fisher

On 24 Nov 2017 at 20:28, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Yep, and this is why I'm starting to look at that stuff. I first need to
verify that the SPF parsing library I'm using is doing the right thing (it
isn't in at least one case, so I need to fix it), and then I need to see
how it will impact people, especially combined with something like DMARC.

http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)