locked Re: Site updates #changelog

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Minor problem with this one. We have an event set in April. I click on the event to see it, then hit the back button. I go back to March. I think the problem comes in because the "remembered" location is the top left box of the calendar. The back button works fine for Feb & Mar because they start on the 1st. I think using the box at the left of the 2nd row would always return to the correct month. May be easier to program than looking for the 1st of the month.  Maybe even easier to use the top right box?

This should be fixed now.

Also just noticed that if I click Add Event, then change my mind and use Back, it goes to today instead of the month I was looking at.

This is a tougher bug that will require some research. I've add it to the bug list.