moderated Re: find member activity by clicking on member link in post #suggestion

Mark,

I can't begin to tell you how convenient this has made things. There are even some uses I hadn't thought of before. For example, I can now very easily go in and update the person's cat's diagnosis/progress with a short summary in their notes page as soon as they post a new message. I no longer have to slog back through dozens and dozens of threads and messages to find out the cat's status and the latest developments. So this is a huge win. Thanks.