moderated Re: Accessibility with screenreaders

Sarah k Alawami

Actually for me, most of the groups.io site is very much accessible using my mac and safari. I hope that accessibility can be brought to the same level using windows. I have not yet tested it  under that OS as of yet. Iv'e only ben a groups.io  mod for a few months now and I have to say I'm 100 percent hope with the accessibility.

On Nov 18, 2017, at 8:26 AM, Bob Edenhofer <bob.edenhofer@...> wrote:

Hi Mike, I also have a suggestion for my team mates, I’ve noticed, that sometimes, we half to use NVDA, for certain checkboxes and radio buttons. For example, for the checkbox that says billing, jaws recognizes as notifications, and NVDA recognizes it as billing! so jaws is confused about the checkboxes and radio buttons, and it gets flaky with the roll combo box.