moderated Re: /leave link changes

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Mark,

> - If you click on a leave link and are logged in as someone else, you
> are logged out.

I still contend that this is a mistake - very astonishing to most people (people with only one registered address at Groups.io) who happen to click on a CC'd or forwarded link.

Instead I recommend that the landing page in this case show an error message telling the user that they clicked on a link that was for someone else (contained in a message that was sent to someone else's email address).

I've changed it so that it now does this. It displays an error message, with the email address of the leave link as well as your email address. There's also a prominent Log Out button.

Thanks,
MarkĀ