moderated Re: timestamp of message - change to time sent instead of approved? #suggestion

Marlin47

No, it was not the time it was approved.

It was time stamped the time it was originally sent.

What about that is confusing?

Marlin

On 11/12/2017 3:32 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 01:28 pm, Marlin47 wrote:
what is that, a contradiction?
No, it's just another example of what I've been talking about here. The timestamp is the time approved, not the time sent, and I think it should be the other way around. You've been assuming (naturally, I think) that it's the other way around.