moderated Re: find member activity by clicking on member link in post #suggestion

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:01 am, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I will usually go to More/View Source and double click on a part of the email address in the From: line of the header.
That's pretty convoluted. (It also didn't work for me....in one case the the email address was fig-leafed, in another it was barely findable except way way down in the source code, and even when findable, it was not clickable - so maybe I misunderstood what you do?)