moderated Re: reply-to-sender coded hashtag results in "you are not allowed to post to this topic" via email #bug

p.s. Two details: (1) I at first thought the problem was that our group was set to "remove other reply options," but that is now unchecked and it still happens, and it happened in my testing as well in a group that was similarly uncheckedl; (2) it happens whether the person clicks on "reply to group" or just "reply".