locked Re: Moderation For Integrations?

Hmm, I had never thought of that before. Certainly it's doable. I can think of at least two ways to do it:

1) When you set up the integration, specify that those messages should be moderated
2) Adding an option to hashtags so that you can specify that emails with a given hashtag should be moderated

At first thought, I'm leaning towards #2, because that opens up other possibilities with moderation. Thoughts?

What happens when someone replies to one of these moderated integration messages? Should that message be moderated as well?

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM, <whofanvidme@...> wrote:

Integrating RSS feeds would be a handy feature for my group, but only if I could pick and choose which posts actually made it onto the list. Would moderation for them (and other integrations) be possible?