moderated Re: Scheduled maintenance, Fri, 11/3/17 9:00pm-10:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

Brandy Hartley <bhartley@...>

Hello -

I am wondering if this Group is the one that is always used for all maintenance window announcements?

Best
:::brandy

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM, main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@beta.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Scheduled maintenance

When:
Friday, 3 November 2017
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Linode has informed me that the hardware running one of our instances needs to be upgraded and that our instance needs to be migrated to another machine. Because this instance is pretty critical for the site, I need to take the site down to do the migration. I expect the downtime to last less than an hour. I will put a banner up on the site the day of the downtime.

View Event.

--
Brandy Hartley
IT Project Manager