locked Re: Site updates #changelog

Duane

Edited

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 05:38 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:

- Added a back button in the add/view event pages to return to the calendar set to the correct month

Have a good weekend everybody!

Mark

Minor problem with this one. We have an event set in April. I click on the event to see it, then hit the back button. I go back to March. I think the problem comes in because the "remembered" location is the top left box of the calendar. The back button works fine for Feb & Mar because they start on the 1st. I think using the box at the left of the 2nd row would always return to the correct month. May be easier to program than looking for the 1st of the month.  Maybe even easier to use the top right box?

Also just noticed that if I click Add Event, then change my mind and use Back, it goes to today instead of the month I was looking at.

Sorry about the multiple edits.  Gotta start making notes and wait for things to gel before posting. ;>)