moderated Re: Scheduled maintenance, Fri, 11/3/17 9:00pm-10:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

Robert,

Whazup? Is this for real? The description is Greek, or is it geek?
The down time tomorrow (Friday) night is for real. As is the question of when that is in your time zone.

You have questions, in Group Help[1] and Group Managers Forum[2] we have answers. Or at least opinions. Feel free to ask about group calendars and time zones in one of those two groups.

[1]https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
[2]https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum

If it is the description of why the site will be down that has you puzzled we can take a stab at that too, but it doesn't really matter to us who simply use Groups.io - suffice it to say "for maintenance".

Shal