moderated Re: Scheduled maintenance, Fri, 11/3/17 9:00pm-10:00pm #downtime #cal-reminder

Dave Sergeant

As I said last time can we please quote these times in GMT. It is hard
to get my head round things when they are quoted in the strange
timescale GMT-0700. I take it it is some time Saturday early morning
here in the UK.

I see it is correctly quoted as 4am-5am Saturday in the calendar.

Dave

On 1 Nov 2017 at 21:00, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:

"Scheduled maintenance" Reminder

When: Friday, 3 November 2017
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Description: Linode has informed me that the hardware running one of our instances needs to be upgraded and that our instance needs to be migrated to another machine. Because this instance is pretty critical for the site, I need to take the site down to do the migration. I expect the downtime to last less than an hour. I will put a banner up on the site the day of the downtime.

http://davesergeant.com