moderated Re: Changes to /leave email link

The unsub e-mail command is always visible on the group website, at the bottom, whether you are logged in or not, e.g.:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main

I used to sometimes look at those on yahoo!groups (I was usually looking at the subscribe bit so I could subscribe to new groups without having to log in to do so).

HTH

Helen

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 10:07 am, J_Catlady wrote:

I think the objection to that was that a person who doesn't log onto the
website in the first place doesn't know that that's the email address they can
use to unsubscribe.