locked Re: Business model changes

Hi Mark,

Basic groups will have the following features:
Ideal for my PTA groups would be Basic, with Direct Add "à la carte" at
a lower fee. Something well under $100/yr, that I can get into the
budget, or find a parent to donate, or donate myself.

Basic as you've written it would be perfect for my Alumni and family
groups.

Beyond premium you could also have "consigned" groups (there must be a
better word for it). The upgrades over premium could include:

Custom domain name (a la wordpress blogs)
Paid subscription (shopping cart, you split the subscription fee with
the group owner)

-- Shal