moderated Is there any way to get a member's e-mail address . . .

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

. . . via the web interface when you're not a moderator and it's been fig-leafed in a message?

We have another "groups.io messages being blocked" situation with Earthlink.  There is someone in one of the groups I participate in who's sent a message asking for private responses via e-mail at the moment until this issue is resolved.   The problem is that unless I were an e-mail interface participant I cannot see the e-mail address in the message (or otherwise, to my knowledge).

I can't send a private response via Groups.io since that will come in to his inbox from Groups.io, and that's being blocked.  I can't retroactively get a message sent to me by e-mail, and really wouldn't want to since I prefer to stick to the web interface.

Does a method exist where one can get a posted e-mail address if one is a web interface user who is not also a moderator for a given group when said address has been included in a message?

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299   (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's