moderated Re: hashtag that autolocks a topic #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I was just about to suggest that. I just had to go to the website  to lock a topic so that no replies could be sent. Is there a place we could look up these auto hash tags? I didn't look in the Kb as of yet, I'll do that after work tonight.

On Oct 16, 2017, at 9:53 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

It's currently possible to create a hashtag that automatically moderates a topic, but not that locks it. You can make a hashtag auto-lock a topic after a certain period of time under "Duration," but the minimum duration is 1 hour. Could there be a hashtag feature that automatically locks a topic?