moderated Re: Earthlink block

Sarah k Alawami

Uh?  What did earthlink say regarding this matter, and did they give a valid reason as to the block and what you can do to get it lifted. I know you said no not yet, but Hoping that there is an update to that soon. There's got to be a valid reason for the block, I am curious as I think some of my list members are earthlink members.

Take care

On Oct 18, 2017, at 2:20 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

FYI, it appears Earthlink started blocking/rejecting email from us around 11am Pacific Time this morning. Unfortunately, I have no insight into why and have been unable to find any way to get the block removed. The error message returned by them lists the URL earthlink.net/block, which isn't much help (we're not on any spam lists).