moderated Re: special-notice hashtag that makes all replies special-notice also #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, I believe the special notice goes though to the individual members not the list I could be wrong though I don't normally use them except the unsub, guide lines and subscribe messages, that's about it for me.

On Oct 18, 2017, at 2:24 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

And moderators send something as a special notice because they want everyone to see it. Currently there’s no way to post a follow-up special notice in the same thread as the original. It’s easy to find example where being able to do that would be useful (if not imperative in some cases).

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2017, at 2:11 PM, ro-esp <ro-esp@dds.nl> wrote:

I don't really understand this suggestion. People choose "special notices" because they DON'T want entire discussions in their inbox. Then again I've never used hashtags...

groetjes, Ronaldo