moderated Re: special-notice hashtag that makes all replies special-notice also #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Sorry, not enough coffee. I meant this could be a setting somewhare in the interface yuo could turn on. For me that would be a good idea as sometimes I have to be heavy handed, that is so rare though thank goodness I might forget. Lol!

Take care and be blessed.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 9:40 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 09:17 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Maybe for now, admins and mods only can do that,
It's easy edit the hashtag itself to make it mod-use only and replies by mods only. I was simply pointing out the possible danger, but I would not suggest making this required or even the default. Some groups (not, as it happens, my own) may want the behavior.