moderated Re: special-notice hashtag that makes all replies special-notice also #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

No I agree. Maybe for now, admins and mods only can do that, this way we have control over what gets closed, as we should as mods and admins.

Take care

On Oct 16, 2017, at 11:59 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:50 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I actually like that idea
You would have to be careful, though, that you don't allow all the other group members to send a special notice with their reply, if you don't want to allow that. To avoid that you would have to also set the tag to "mod use only ---> replies by mods only" or make the thread moderated as well. Something like that. (I'm not suggesting that as the default. Just saying that people would have to take care with such a hashtag.)