moderated Re: special-notice hashtag that makes all replies special-notice also #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I actually like that idea, especially when my list gets too rowdy and I need to put my famous "admin" thing in the subject line to get everyone's attention

On Oct 16, 2017, at 9:58 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

There's hashtag feature that automatically makes the message a special notice, but not one that also makes all replies special notice. In fact, currently there is no way (at least, that I've found) to make ANY reply to a special notice also be a special notice. This is especially inconvenient when you want to post an announcement and then an update to the announcement, and want to make sure both the announcement as well as the update goes to everyone. Currently, to make the response to a special notice also a special notice, you have to create a new topic.

Could there be a sub-option under the hashtag feature "special notice" that makes all replies to the message a special notice as well?