locked Re: Calendar is live

This one's a non-issue for my groups. Our members would never have reason to bother with the calendar. Mods handle it. Just posting for feedback from a different user type...

Trish

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
A couple of people on one of our groups (and I) have a concern.  I have the Calendar set for "Subscribers can view and edit".  Unfortunately, that means that someone could accidentally (or intentionally) change an event.  If it's worth doing, I think it would be safer to only allow the originator or moderators to make changes to an existing event.  I'm sure it can be done, just not sure if it's worth the effort.  On the other hand, the current capability could be used as a sort of RSVP where attendees added their names to the event.  Decisions, decisions...