moderated Re: I'd like to be able to delete the most recent edit

Tony Moody

Yes,
When editing a previously saved file = original.
Useful functions are :
Delete   means delete the whole thing including the original. As in Gone-Gone
Revert  means undo all edits since opening the file. ie Revert to original.  = Start again
Undo  means revert to the version before the last Enter
Redo means undo the last undo.

ymmv

OK,
Tony