locked Re: Getting copies of the messages you send

David P. Dillard

I fully agree. Due, for me, to our dear friends at Google, I need to to all over the web and waste substantial time to make sure my posts have cleared on discussion groups I post to and the like.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015, Laurence Taylor wrote:

On 28 Jan 2015 15:53, Mark Fletcher wrote:

It sounds like many people want to have the messages they send to
groups show up in their mailbox. Should I enable that for all groups
and all users? Can you see any downside with doing so?
Yes please. No, I don't see any disadvantage with it; people who don't
want to see what they wrote can always add a filter. I suppose you could
make it switchable as I mentioned before, but I've never actually come
across anyone who specifically wanted not to see their own post through
the relay.

--
rgds
LAurence