moderated Re: CORRECTION: Event: Database Upgrade, Wednesday, 27 September 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Sarah k Alawami

So am I. I might let my list know though just in case someone desides to send an email and it brake. My list though is  so low traffic for now that it should not matter. lol! It's best to cover my but though, you know?

Take care all.

On Sep 25, 2017, at 9:53 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

 I'm still guessing that email will still be ok
"Emails sent during this time will be queued and sent when the site is back up."