moderated Re: Event: Database Upgrade, Tuesday, 26 September 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Dave Sergeant

I always struggle trying to work out what your times are in ours. I
think it is 5am-6am UK time Wednesday morning so hopefully most of us
will still be in the land of nod. But thanks for the warning.

Dave

On 25 Sep 2017 at 9:03, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:

When: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
during this time will be queued and sent when the site is back up. This
is a required prerequisite to switching to the new search system, and is
the only downtime I anticipate needing for that. The actual switchover
to the new search will probably happen in another week. I will put up a
banner on the site during the day tomorrow announcing the downtime.

http://davesergeant.com