moderated Re: "Guidelines" now publicly visible! #suggestion #bug

Sarah k Alawami

I'm sure it can, and I like the idea. We'll see if the person making changes agrees, or at least can implement this so we can give this a try.

Take care all.

On Sep 25, 2017, at 10:31 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I mainly just want to know if the public access can be made optional.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Well date changed could be a good thign in the guidelines as what if a person outside saw that, they made you aware of that for some reason and you were not the one that made the change, someone else did. Now, I'm not sure what mods have in terms of list access, but those are my thoughts with not enough coffee in me yet.
On Sep 24, 2017, at 10:57 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

That's interesting. I was totally unaware of that. Still, I think the "last updated" is sitting at the bottom of the notice like a fish out of water. It looks like it doesn't belong.

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 08:41 pm, J_Catlady wrote:

> Are you talking about all files, etc.? Because that is not the case now.

Since it's no longer possible to upload files with duplicate names and all of my files show the date they were uploaded, that would be the date of last update/revision.  I haven't found a place, other than photos, that doesn't have the most recent change date.  Unfortunately, it's still possible to upload photos with a duplicate name, so I have to check if there is more than one with a specific name and compare them.