moderated Re: Event: Database Upgrade, Tuesday, 26 September 2017 #downtime #cal-invite

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks. should  we let our lists know? Mine is low traffic  but will email servers etc be effected? Or are we pretty much ok?

Take care and be blessed, and thanks for all you guys do behind the sceens.

On Sep 25, 2017, at 9:03 AM, main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@beta.groups.io> wrote:

Database Upgrade

When:
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

The site will be down for a database upgrade. Emails sent during this time will be queued and sent when the site is back up. This is a required prerequisite to switching to the new search system, and is the only downtime I anticipate needing for that. The actual switchover to the new search will probably happen in another week. I will put up a banner on the site during the day tomorrow announcing the downtime.

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>