moderated clarify "editing" banner for wiki pages #suggestion

There is currently no distinction between the word "Editing" and the thing being edited. For example, in editing a page called Future Sessions, the text

Editing Future Sessions

appears at the top, all in the same font, with no separation or delineation.

In editing "links to favorite recordings,"

Editing links to favorite recordings

appears at the top.

I think some kind of delineator would clarify these. Something like

EDITING: Future Sessions

or putting the word "editing" in some other font. Perhaps even putting the wiki page name in quotes:

Editing "Future Sessions"