moderated Re: banner indicated "group awaiting approval" #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I thought it did? I remember it saying somethingn to the effect of "your group could take up to 3 days to get approved." or somethingn like that. I can't recall where I saw it though. That was a month  ago.

Take care all.

On Sep 14, 2017, at 7:48 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Would still be nice for the site itself to indicate that approval is forthcoming, in case someone is using the site more often than email.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Cool, glad that worked. I was goign to suggest to check spam and all of that fun stuff, but glad you got it working.

Blessings and happy Thursday
On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:37 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Oops, I just got the approval email, so check that one off! :)