moderated Re: banner indicated "group awaiting approval" #suggestion

Would still be nice for the site itself to indicate that approval is forthcoming, in case someone is using the site more often than email.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 7:47 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Cool, glad that worked. I was goign to suggest to check spam and all of that fun stuff, but glad you got it working.

Blessings and happy Thursday
On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:37 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Oops, I just got the approval email, so check that one off! :)