moderated banner indicated "group awaiting approval" #suggestion

I just created a new group and keep trying to invite people to it, but being informed each time by a banner at the top that the group has not been approved yet. It would be more convenient to have a less "oracle" and more preemptive way of imparting this information, such as a banner that stays at the top, indicating the group has not yet been approved (etc.), until it is approved.