moderated Re: "confirm membership" option for NC (but group-approved) members in premium groups #suggestion

Mark,

Thanks, the changes are great.

As for direct add confirming existing members, my post about that had a copy/paste of the message I got back when I tried to do it. I did not type that in - it's what I got back. I'm sure you tested this correctly, but just in case, it was an approved but NC member. It DOES work with existing (not sure what you mean by "existing") but still pending members.