moderated Re: Attachment (including photo) issues

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah in my case they never  arrived. I didn't even see a csv file when I looked back at my message, it was like it was stripped, and I don't want to keep testing and removing messages. Lol!

Take care

On Sep 4, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Jeremy Harrison via Groups.Io <jeremygharrison@...> wrote:

Yes, this is about files and photos attached to messages, either sent from e-mail, or via the interface - they will arrive with the message (but not always without issue).
(Groups also have 'Files' and 'Photos' areas, to which files and photos can be uploaded, these are a different feature).

Jeremy