From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 10:20 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] I need to delete calendar

Actually she kind of cams to the right place as what if that particular area is not accessible for the blind. I've reported and have had fixed already some accessibility issues and now my group runs more smoothly because I as group owner can access  almost now about 99 percent of the interface. Also look up the groups.io forum manager list that is another grate resources.

Take care

On Sep 2, 2017, at 5:13 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

You should really use one of the sources of help that is recommended when you have a problem like this:
https://groups.io/static/help#questions
Mark has asked that this group be used for suggestions about improvements or new features.
Another group that may be able to assist is https://groups.io/g/Group_Help though replies are sometimes slow.