moderated Re: Hide "Sent from my "

Sarah k Alawami

I just think the signature should not be altered in any way shape or form. What if the user is self promoting?

Take care all.

Sarah k Alawami: Owner of Alawami Productions, where quality is key.
and for the itunes page go here.

On Sep 2, 2017, at 9:30 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 09:07 am, Jim Poston wrote:
I think any tagline not consciously set by the sender should be
removed/hidden.
Absolutely agree.

If the sender has modified it, I'm OK with passing tha tthrough.
I think it should be passed through even if they haven't modified it. Not modifying it is a form of modifying it: it's the form of "I am leaving this alone because I want it to be there." Some people may want to make sure people know they sent the message from their iPhone, for whatever reason (I can conjure up lots of them).

I think anything the sender sees on their screen should be left alone. Anything they don't see should be removed. No surprises. Text the sender sees should be sent.