moderated Re: Feature request: disable signups/applications #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I agree. While it is a good idea, I don't agree with that approach. I won't reiterate what others have said better than I so there you go.

On Sep 2, 2017, at 12:51 PM, Jeremy Harrison via Groups.Io <jeremygharrison@...> wrote:

While I can see where you're coming from, that (only be allowed on groups that aren't in the directory (totally private)) is not a limitation that I would worry about. While they may or may not be sensible, I can think of scenarios where a group owner would want a visible group that people can't join. Writing in a restriction is going to frustrate people (some, some where, some time) does not seem to be a good use of effort...